
My outfit of the night~
We went to eat at Red Robin and they just recently remodeled the place! They replaced the furniture and decor of the place. It is much darker and looks so much more romantic. Which is surprising for a burger joint/diner.

Yummy freckled lemonade ^^ forgot to take pic of burger orz...
We also went to La Fondue a couple days afterwards with my sister! This place is pretty pricey with the combination meal consisting of 4 courses that can go up to $100 or more! We decided to opt for just the cheese and chocolate fondue for only a total of $60 including tip! Not bad.

These are the ingredients that went into our Cajun cheese fondue. Minced garlic, hot sauce and shrimp, pepper, beer, and other spices. We got to watch the waitress mix the fondue for us

The result! Plus dippers including sourdough bread and an assortment of veggies and fruits

Finally, our mint chocolate fondue for dessert! YUM YUM *____*
Fondue is such a fun experience! You can easily spend 1.5+ hours just enjoying your food!
----------
I went shopping and couple days ago and I picked up a MAC Peaches. For the past couple years I've only been using MAC Dollymix, but I was getting tired of using the same blush over and over haha!

What it looks like in the pan
It is actually very sheer and buildable. Dollymix is very bright and pigmented and all it took was a dab of the brush to achieve the color in the pan. This is not the case with Peaches! I needed to keep building up the color on my cheeks for it to show up. However, it is a very warm and natural color which I love! I think I'll be reaching for this from now on.
Oh yeah, and I also ordered a pair of lashes from Velour Lashes. I've been reading some good reviews on these 100% real mink fur lashes so I just had to get my hands on them. Supposedly, they are fake lashes that look like real lashes! So I placed my order with them for a pair of Oops! Naughty Me lashes. They arrived in about a week.

These lashes are so dramatic on me, which I wasn't hoping them to be. I'm actually in the process of exchanging them for the Are Those Real? lashes. Now I'm just waiting for the refund and for them to send out the new lashes! Excited~
No comments:
Post a Comment