Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

My New Year's Eve

Thursday, January 3, 2013
My New Year outfit of the night ^^







For New Year's Eve I spent the night going to a festival with my sister! It's called Global Winter Wonderland and it is a theme park filled with lanterns.

Some that look like this



and this



and this


totally reminds me of Avatar land HAHAHA

So pretty, right?!

They also had fake snow and bubble machines scattered throughout the park!


It's snowing OoOOoOOOO~

They also had a international food fair and live entertainment which we missed because we came so late. :( And carnival rides! And some park rides that were open for the family. My sister and I got a wristband for unlimited rides, but we only rode about 2 of them, lol. One was the carousel


I'm on a horse!! KAKAKA made me feel like a kid again @_@

The park was open until 10pm, but we arrived at the park around 8:30pm. It wasn't enough time to do everything! They had so much to do here that I wish we came earlier. It felt so rushed, but that's ok. We will go again next year~ ^^

And as I was exiting the park I found my astrological sign on a lantern!!



And that's my new year's eve! We just went home afterwards. No countdown, no party >< How did you guys spend your new year? :P

1 comment:

  1. Hey, i really like your blog and your pictures.
    so you want follow each other via gfc and bloglovin ?
    i would be happy :)

    lovely greetings

    lucci-gucci.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

L E A N N © 2014