Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Freshlook Colorblends in Gemstone Green Review [Eyecandy's]

Sunday, March 3, 2013
So I've been looking for a pair of green contact lenses. I was debating whether I should buy green circle lenses or just regular green color contacts. I opted for just the regular contact lenses. After researching, I decided to go ahead and buy a pair of Freshlook Colorblends in Gemstone Green from Eyecandys.com. They sold only one pair, which was perfect for me. I didn't want to take the risk of buying a whole box when I didn't know if I would like the color or not! I went ahead and placed my order and after almost a month of waiting, my package finally arrived!!


The content of my package


Cute animal lens case!! Got it as a surprise gift. I used a code from a blog, I believe eki's?



So...after I opened my package I realized they sent me the wrong color lenses!! I ordered Gemstone Green, but they sent me the Green contact lenses. I immediately contacted Eyecandys and voiced my disappointment. I promptly received a reply the following day. The owner apologized for her packaging staff's mistake and told me they would send out the correct color lenses.

After about another month, I finally received my Gemstone Green lenses!


What they look like in the blisters. As you can see, they are a lot more vibrant and opaque than the Green lenses.


What they look like on my eye. Only clear pic I have ><

Pics of me wearing them:



I was actually very satisfied with the customer service I received from Eyecandys! The owner was very professional in her response. I would order from them again. ^^ I have not tried the Green lenses, however. But I will definitely use them! Don't want it to go to waste ^^b

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Great review. How much did you buy your contacts for? We're also based in Hong Kong like Eyecandys and we charge less than $17 a pair!

    Check us out - ContactLensesCentral.com

    ReplyDelete

L E A N N © 2014