

They look so sick!

Here is what it looks like on my feet *__________*
I am so in love with these boots that I've been wearing them almost everyday! These cutout boots are so perfect and go well with a lot of items in my wardrobe. A problem I had with these boots are that they are such a pain to break into. The leather is pretty thick so it took me quite a few wears to finally break into them. Also, I have pretty wide feet so it kind of hurt my pinky toes. The problem was solved once I broke into the boots though. Other than that, they are great! I've received so many compliments when wearing them out. :) I bought this pair for around $150 which is a good deal! These retail from around $180-$190.
I've also been looking at the Jeffrey Campbell Puffer sandals.


But they cost about $130! Almost the same price as my Coltranes. @_@ I wasn't willing to shell out that much for a pair of sandals. Some online shops had them on sale for $100, but still too pricey to me. So I researched and found that Forever 21 sold a dupe! They sold out so quickly though and I was distraught. But I was so happy to find that Charlotte Russe sold a dupe as well and I quickly purchased a pair!
Here are the lookalikes!



What they look like on my feet!
Copped this pair for $40! Which is great considering the original retails for $130. The spikes hurt! I actually scratched myself putting these on lol. Love love love these as well. I can't wait for summer, these will be my go to sandals for the season hehe.
Those spiked sandals are amazing! I always wondered if they hurt if you accidentally kicked yourself! ><
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower of yours ^^
♥♥♥ from
http://littleporcelainprincess.blogspot.co.nz/