I've always wanted to try some falsies from House of Lashes since they have been all the rave. For Black Friday, they were having 25% off sitewide and free shipping. I was so excited and immediately placed an order! I decided to order their Siren lashes along with their lash glue. I purchased the Siren 3 pack since it was cheaper to buy in bulk. Also, any order that was placed during their sale would receive a complimentary lash ruler! I received the order not too long ago and wanted to share my thoughts on these lashes!
So here is the lash ruler that I received along with my order:
What it looks like when you open it up. It comes with instructions.
The actual lash ruler
I didn't have to use the lash ruler on the Siren lashes since they fit the length of my eyes perfectly! These would probably come in handy for those Japanese lashes though. Those are always super long! ><
The lash glue. I didn't use this glue yet so I can't tell you how well it works. I do like that it's a brush tip though. This will make it so much easier to apply glue!
And finally the Siren Lashes!
What it looks like on my eyes
Thoughts: These lashes are super fluffy! I believe these lashes are made from human hair and they do not feel stiff at all. The band is clear and not thick. These lashes feel light on my eyes and are not irritating like the drug store lashes. They are also the perfect length for my eyes. Trimming lashes is such a hassle and I did not have to trim these lashes at all! I received these lashes super quick. It only took about 3 business days to arrive to me! Packaging is super adorable and girly which I love *___* If you guys want some new quality lashes that are reasonably priced, I highly recommend checking out House of Lashes!
Thanks for reading!
I not the type of person who wears lashes, but damn you rocked those and I got the feeling and the strength to look over more lashes. Thank you so much!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Emily! I don't usually wear false lashes either but I fell in love with these and have been wearing them nonstop! I'm sure if you find the perfect pair you'll fall in love with falsies too ^^
DeleteSo cute ^^ I love you hair here, and your eye makeup is really pretty too! I'm not very good at false lashes, but I like the concept of these ones with the ruler to measure.
ReplyDeleteI also like to write makeup reviews and similar things on my blog. If you have a minute, come check it out and let me know if you'd like to follow each other ^^
www.emilymarysia.blogspot.co.uk
Your coloured lenses are so nice! It looks so good on you! Susan Greenfield
ReplyDelete